Work Location: Afghanistan, 12-month deployment
Education: Training in SIGINT operations
Experience: Four years (4) SIGINT experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former AFSC or MOS 1N, 35S/P/N, 35B, 352B/PQ/R/S,18F or equivalent
Clearance – TS/SCI with current CI Polygraph (we will assist qualified individuals with updating their CI Polygraph)
- Knowledgeable of Army/Joint SIGINT procedures, data processing systems such as CIDNE, RT-RG, NSANet and associated SIGINT database/search engines
- Proficient in utilizing basic computer applications, mIRC, Jabber Chat, and intelligence related automation in support of analytical efforts and product development
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA-A requirements
- Possess working knowledge of relevant NSA tasking, collection, processing, reporting procedures, and communications architecture (PED)
- Possess working knowledge of military ground and operations, target-area geography, place names, titles, and cultural norms as well as relevant enemy objectives, tactics, techniques, and procedures
Highly desired qualifications and/or experience:
Education – Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
Four years Operational level experience
"Nothing is more difficult than the art of maneuvering for advantageous positions."
— Sun Tzu
Copyright 2016 BKM Global. All rights reserved.