Security Clearance : Active Top Secret with SCI eligibility
Education — Associates Degree OR four years DoD experience with strong job related experience and special skills
Experience — Five (5) years of experience in compartmented programs in DoD and the Intelligence Community
Special skills or qualifications:
- Ability to work with customers and provide special security support.
- Solid and varied experience in planning/accrediting facilities IAW DCID 1/12 standards.
- Thorough familiarity with all security clearance processes.
- Working knowledge of AR 25-50Working knowledge of security policies and procedures to include NISPOM, NISPOM supplement, DCIDS, DoD and DIA M-1 Manual, and current updated security guidance.
Highly desired qualifications and/or experience:
- Education — Bachelor’s Degree
- Two to four years of experience in security training or security inspections.
- Deployed experience in Iraq or Afghanistan preferred.
- CDSE Certificate in Security, (Generalist)