Work Location: Afghanistan,12-month deployment
Education: Associates Degree or higher preferred
Experience: Five (5) years’ analytical experience at the tactical/operational level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent
Clearance: Active Top Secret with SCI eligibility
Special skills or qualifications:
- Proficient in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA-A requirements
- Briefing skills to include the ability to clearly articulate information
- Requires submission of an unclassified analytical writing sample on Afghanistan,Pakistan, Iran, Al Qaeda, the Taliban, the Haqqani Network, ISIS, or the HIG (250 word minimum) with resume
Highly desired qualifications and/or experience:
- Education - Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in either CT, Afghanistan or Southwest Asia regional issues, HUMINT, Counterintelligence or military analysis
"Nothing is more difficult than the art of maneuvering for advantageous positions."
— Sun Tzu
Copyright 2016 BKM Global. All rights reserved.