Duty Location: Afghanistan, 12-month deployment
Clearance Type: Active Secret clearance
Education: U.S. Government Counterintelligence credentialed course
Experience: Five (5) years’ analytical experience with former MOS 35L. 351L, 97B, 35E, or civilian 1811/0132 badged and credentialed Counterintelligence Agent or DoD Joint Service equivalents.
Strong research and writing skills and be capable of effectively operating as a member of a strategic level analytical team in the accomplishment of assessments of sources and their reporting through the corroboration of source reporting, analytic feedback, quality assurance and the development of Counterintelligence products and assessments
- Knowledge of Army/Joint Counterintelligence procedures, doctrine, methodologies, and practices
- Deployed experience
- Experience in working with interpreters
- Experience with interview and solicitation techniques
- Experience with Counterintelligence principles and methods
- Experience in developing screening /interviewing/debriefing plans
- Briefing skills
- Experience with the evaluation of information requiring further investigation
Highly desired qualifications and/or experience:
- Education: Associates Degree or higher
- Clearance: Top Secret
"Nothing is more difficult than the art of maneuvering for advantageous positions."
— Sun Tzu
Copyright 2016 BKM Global. All rights reserved.