Duty Location: Afghanistan, 12-month deployment
Clearance: Active Top Secret with SCI eligibility
Education : Associates degree OR DoD specialized training and two years CI/HUMINT/intelligence analysis experience
Experience: Four (4) year’s analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 1N, 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A or equivalent
- Proficient in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Submission of an unclassified analytical writing sample on Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Al Qaeda, the Taliban, the Haqqani Network, ISIS, or the HIG (250 word minimum) with resume
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote
location in support of CJOA-A requirements
- Demonstrated briefing skills
Highly desired qualifications and/or experience:
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in either CI, CT, Afghanistan/SWA regional issues, HUMINT, or political/military analysis
"Nothing is more difficult than the art of maneuvering for advantageous positions."
— Sun Tzu
Copyright 2016 BKM Global. All rights reserved.